Viewers

Friday, September 17, 2010

long waited..

Paph helenae is budding..

I waited patiently for the more than a year, and finally helenae is showing little sign of budding. I have to admit that it's not an easy plant to grow in SG. Especially with our hot and humid weather, this little plant might not be able to make it. I did not provide helenae with any of the direct sunlight, but behind the tinted window, and allowing the fan to blow at it from a distance, just wanna keep the plant with enough ventilation. As at this moment, I am still not very confidence that it will flower successfully, pray that it will flower one day!

Paph Fanaticum is budding..

After having the last Fanaticum bloomed in early April this year, this is the 3rd Fanaticum with the flower bud coming out slowly. The plant is relatively small and am surprised to see the bud is coming out! just hope that it will bring me a nice and round flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment