Viewers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

At The Garden Today

Another long day at the garden before heading to church for mass. Yep, it was a busy day for me, especially when I had to run to a few places before gardening job was done.


Finally I received the Rand's air cone pots!!  And had started using them as well!


Took some pictures today, I just want to share with you what I had discovered in the garden today!


Paph Mukoyama Green X Lovely Yard

Paph Bruno and exul

Paph S Gratrix (bud is getting bigger compare to one week ago)

Paph spicerianum (spiking now) In less than a week, the spike has come out so much!

Paph rothschildianum (only 1 bud), am a little disappointed to see only one bud, nevertheless, I am sure it's going to be a beautiful flower. Am certainly looking forward to seeing another pot to bloom!

Paph parishii (second pot flowering) 3rd pot is spiking now too! 

Paphs' corner, Lady Isabel, St Swithin, lowii, rothschildianum, sanderianum.. etc etc..



No comments:

Post a Comment