Viewers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Final decision!! WOC... I am sending in!!

It was around 1830hr today (10th Nov 2011), when I was at my little garden watering all my paphs, a call came in "We are waiting for you to send in your plants, are you coming down soon?"


Err... I had not even arranged anything for WOC as I wasn't sure if I really want to send for display or judging.


My reply was "err.. at the garden now, preparing, preparing... coming coming.." after putting down the phone, in less than 30min, I picked up 7 paphs, put them in the basket and left to the event hall at Marina Bay Sand.


For the every first time, yes! Am participating in such a big (scale) orchids show! I don't really care about the outcome whether any of my paphs will be judged or even winning any ribbons, I only hope more hobbyists in SG will learn that it's not difficult to grow slipper orchids. (as long choosing the right ones)


I hope I can take this opportunity to share with others that if I can grow them, so can you..


I will be visiting WOC this sunday morning, and yes, I hope to see you there...


God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment