Viewers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Paph Enzan Land


Paph Enzan Land
Hybrid (Bucolic Day x Lovely Land)

I must admit that this is not an easy plant to start with. 

And this "the only one" finally flowered in Feb 2010, the budding process took up to 4 months. It was a big flower, 5inches across.

It has a nice cup shape, green in color with white fringe on the dorsal. 

Brought it to OSSEA during the monthly orchid display on 7th March, it won Best Hybrid for Paphiopedilum category.


Paph Enzan Land
Taken on 1st Mar
And on the 10th March, I decided to cut the flower and put in the glass with water, not that I want to put the flower in the hall, but i felt the plant is rather weak and I really do not want to stress the plant too much, hence, I cut it off.

Today, 22nd Mar, almost a 2 weeks later, the flower is still doing well and still going strong. I am not sure how long it's going to last. However, for a good 2 weeks, I believe it has done marvelously well.

Paph Enzan Land
Taken on 18th Mar

And now all my want from Enzan Land is to get well and get strong soon. Let's wait for the next generation for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment