Viewers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Paph Nathaniel's Passion
Hybrid (armeniacum x Enzan Land)



Another hybrid that was registered today 26th March by myself, this marked my 3rd registered hybrid.

This took a good 4 years to grow before it finally decided to bloom! Nevertheless, the offsprings of these 2 paphs has managed to produce beautiful golden yellow flower, simply superb.


Honestly, I have very little success in growing armeniacum in Singapore, I killed most of them actually, too hot! too hot!


On the other hand, Enzan Land (complex Hybrid) can adapt to Singapore's weather very well, and had flowered previously as well.


I have recently crossed Enzan Land with another paph, I hope it's going to be successful, if yes, I will have a new paph under my name in a few years time!! Yeah!



No comments:

Post a Comment