Viewers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paph Nathaniel's Sling

Paph Nathaniel's Sling
Hybrid (violancens x appletonianum var hainanense)





This is a hybrid that first crossed in Mar 2004. However, there was no sign of budding for the last few years, until the beginning of 2010. 

Interestingly, this hybrid was not registered with RHS.  

And now, I have my first Paphiopedilum hybrid registered with RHS as at today's 25th March 2010, and it's now known as Paph Nathaniel's Sling!!

Yes, I like the flower very much!! Hope you like it too!!

2 comments:

  1. Don,

    Nice hybrid. I like the form the deep red colour on the pouch and petals.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i love paphiopedilum...if someone can sell me plant of any type please write me to: ardlg@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete