Viewers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally a Belle Luxe called mine...

Don finally relented to giving me one of his 3 Belle Luxe tonight :) and I am filled with so much excitement and anticipation in receiving it. Belle Luxe is the first paph that I set my sight on and after getting to know my love’s family, friends, likes and dislikes I’m finally getting an opportunity to move on to the 2nd stage –having an exclusivity to it!!! Some of my friends have shared with me that the initial period is parallel to a honeymoon phase of a relationship where infatuation conquers all inconveniences of taking care of this paph however subsequently as novelty wears off it will lead to stagnation or even dying of interest. I’m not quite certain if things will turn out in this manner but let me enjoy every single moment of growing (with) this interest of mine. After all is my “first paph love”.

My Belle Luxe (Taken ages after it flowered)


No comments:

Post a Comment